Welcome to Jorah.
- By accessing and using this Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- These terms have come into effect immediately. They are a criminal agreement which can be amended from time to time. Use of this website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian laws. All persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 cannot use the website.
- Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms shall supersede all previous representations, understandings, arrangements or agreements.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- We make every effort to provide accurate and detailed descriptions of Jorah’s products offered, however, we cannot guarantee that colours, sizes, materials, or other product details will be entirely accurate. Please refer to our customer service for any clarifications.
- Products and offerings are available online in limited quantities and are subject to our Returns and Replacement Policy.
- We retain the right to rectify any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to modify, update, or cancel orders in the event of any incorrect information on the website, at any time without prior notice (even after an order has been placed).
- The prices of our products are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any product (or any content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuation of a product or service.
USER SECURITY AND CONDUCT
- The services and products offered by Jorah on this website are strictly for personal use. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any part of the website or its content without written permission from Jorah. Jorah is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these terms. You are responsible for any losses incurred by Jorah or other users due to unauthorized use of your account resulting from your failure to keep your account information secure and confidential.
- By using this website and communicating with us through electronic means, you consent to receive periodic communications from us.
- The payment facility provided on Jorah is not a banking or financial service but an automated online electronic payment facility using authorized payment gateway networks. All payments for purchases on the website must be in Indian Rupees and acceptable within the Republic of India.
- We do not offer cash on delivery (COD) on order values of over 5000 INR. In case the customer has chosen COD on order values of over 5000 INR, an executive from our team will get in touch with the customer and send them a payment link for a 50% advance payment, which would be non-returnable. The other half of the payment can be made via COD mode. If the customer refuses to pay the advance, the order will be cancelled and won't be processed.
- While using any of the payment methods available on the website, Jorah will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to (a) lack of authorisation for transactions, (b) exceeding agreed-upon preset limits, (c) payment issues arising from any transaction, or (d) decline of the transaction for any other reason.
- We reserve the right to delay notifying payment confirmation for customers with suspicious transaction volumes to ensure transaction security. Additionally, Jorah may withhold payment or remit it to law enforcement or investigation agencies if a customer is engaged in any illegal activity.
- In addition to the various prohibitions set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using this website or its content for any illegal purposes, soliciting others to engage in illegal activities, violating any international, federal, state, or local laws, rules, regulations, or ordinances, infringing upon our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others, engaging in harmful or discriminatory behaviour based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability, posting false or misleading information, uploading viruses or any other form of malicious code, collecting personal information of others, engaging in spam, phishing, or any immoral activities, or interfering with or bypassing the security features of the website or any associated website, other websites, or the Internet.
- We reserve the sole right to terminate your use of Jorah’s website for violating any of these prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We cannot guarantee that your use of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free. The results obtained from using the website may not always be accurate or reliable. We reserve the right to remove any products or services from the website for indefinite periods or cancel them at any time without prior notice.
- The services and products provided on the website are offered "as is" and "as available" without any representation, warranties, or conditions, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no event shall Jorah, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of any products or services obtained from the website. Our maximum aggregate liability shall not exceed Rs. 2,000 only.
- You agree that any claims or actions related to the use of the website or its Terms and Conditions must be brought within one year after the cause of action arises.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Jorah and our affiliates, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising from your breach of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or any harm to life and/or property caused by the products delivered.
- We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that any content available on this website has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work
- Claim that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Description of the material claimed to be infringed and its location on the website
- Your address, phone number, and email address
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred before the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms and Conditions remain effective until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services or when you cease using our website.
- If, in our sole judgment, you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we may terminate this agreement at any time without notice, and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to the date of termination. Additionally, we may deny you access to our website (or any part thereof).
- These Terms and Conditions, together with the policies published by us on the website or in relation to the services, constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and supersede all prior communications and proposals, whether oral or written, including any previous versions of the Terms and Conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Unless otherwise specified, the content on our website is provided solely for the purpose of promoting products in India. These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements for services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in New Delhi, India. Your obligation to pay the Payment Fees shall not be suspended during any such proceedings.
- Jorah makes no representation that the materials on the website are suitable or available for use in countries other than India. Users who access this website from countries outside India do so at their own risk, and we are not responsible for delivering products or services to countries other than India or ensuring compliance with laws outside India.
- In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, and policies made there under, the call and make contact with information of the Grievance Officer, who may be contacted with respect to any complaints or concerns, are provided below:
Ph: +91 9560072290
Time: Mon-Sun (11:30 am to 7:30 pm)
Made in India